With a unique blend of experience, technical expertise and a warm, compassionate approach, Dr. Serino has emerged as one of the finest orthodontic specialists in the area. Dr. Serino has treated many children, spouses, family members and staff of the area dentists and dental hygienists. His personal concern for each patient has brought accolades from patients, parents and his dental colleagues.
Dr. Serino is originally from Easton and attended Saints Peter and Paul High School. After graduating from dental school with honors, Dr. Serino joined the practice of Dr. Neil Brayton in Chestertown and practiced general dentistry for over two years before returning to the University of Maryland to complete an additional three years of intensive, full-time training in the specialty of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
Dr. Serino, as a specialist in the field of orthodontics, has been featured on multiple occasions in health publications and has spoken internationally on the topic of orthodontics.
Dr. Serino's experience gained as a general dentist before becoming a specialist in orthodontics is something that is a great benefit to his patients. Dr. Serino is capable of not only treating the most complicated orthodontic problems, but he is experienced in the diagnosis and recommended treatment of all dental problems that a patient may have when presenting for orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Serino focuses on the team approach to patient care by including the patient or parent and the general dentist in many of the treatment decisions. This is particularly critical in the treatment of adults or adolescent patients that may require cosmetic dentistry in conjunction with orthodontics.
Dr. Serino is married with two children, Grace and Dean. His wife, Dr. Sharon Liu, is a local OB/GYN in the practice of Mid-Shore Women's Health, LLC, Easton, Maryland. His hobbies include golf, photography and boating. He is a huge Maryland Terps fan and loves college basketball and football.
Dr. Serino sincerely loves his profession as an orthodontist and takes great strides and extreme pride in producing the very best possible result for each patient.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Magna Cum Laude, Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- University of Maryland College of Dental Surgery
- Maryland State Board Recognized Orthodontic Specialist
- Top Orthodontist 2008 and 2010 – selected by local dental peers in Eastern Shore Magazine
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland
- Orthodontic Specialist Degree, University of Maryland
- Master of Science Oral Biology, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland
- Saints Peter and Paul H.S., Easton, Maryland
- Clinical Dental Practice, 15 years
- Over 3,000 successfully treated orthodontic cases
- Exclusively using the Damon® System and Invisalign®
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Eastern Shore Dental Society